Friday, December 20, 2013

The Family Business

So, with a snow covered sky, and through could winter night, only Emily was stirring.  She was stalking blogs.  Not in a (too) creepy way, but in a light hearted humoorrous way.  Anyway, I was on Audrey's blog, and she was posting all these memes for her "nerdy" friends.  Well, she forgot to mention Supernatural, and that is not acceptable. So here they are, posted by the wonderful, glorious, a little vain me! Here are the top 21 gifs of Supernatural that I could find!  Some of them are things that I love about Supernatural! Oh, and with the Supernatural hiatus (prepare to re-watch all the episodes as you frantically wait for S09 E10 to come out...especially after 9/9), I figured a little dose of Supernatural wouldn't kill anyone.

1. To begin with, let's show what we all do during episodes of le supernatural.
The scares in this show leave me curled up in a ball!
S4 E05"Monster Movie"  Credit to this page

2. Whenever you hear "Carry On My Wayward Son"
aka S3 E16 "No Rest For the Wicked" S5 E22 "Swan Song" S6 E22"The Man
Who Knew Too Much" S8 E23 "Sacrifice" Credit: here
3. We're all at a loss of Words
When you first saw Dean and Sam desecrating graves. Credit here

 4. Shed a tear for the following deaths....
Bobby, Meg, Ellen, Joe, Kevin, Ash, Gabriel, Balthazar, Kevin Credit: here

5. The beginning to your obsession with supernatural
Credit: here
6. You just about died when you saw these babes.
Sam Winchester  "Sammy" (Jared Padalecki) Credit here
Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) Credit here
7. When somebody says they don't like Supernatural!
Sam and Dean know what to do. Credit here.

8. Because they do this to make decisions.  
Dean will always choose rock! Credit here

9. You finally admit you're addicted to Supernatural
Castiel, you know me too well! Credit here.
10.  Every time I think about the car I want....
The Impala '67 is "Baby" Credit here..


11. Lucie! Lucie! LUCIFER!!
Annoying Sam since 2009  Credit here.

12.  I love the blood splattering
S01 E01 Pilot "The Woman in White" Credit here.

13. Meg Masters.  The one demon that started out bad, as in I'm going to torture you, to the one that saves Castiel, and sacrifices herself for the ones she used to torture.  RIP Meg.
Meg.  Season 2.  She's sassy, she's evil,
and she's downright awesome. Credit.
Good Meg.  Credit.
Goodbye Stranger. RIP Meg Masters. Credit.
14. The fact that Ash is "cool with it"
Another hunter! RIP Ash. Credit here.
"You boys die more than anyone I have ever met." Ash
PAMELA: So. (She reaches over and swats him lightly on the head.) That’s for getting me killed.
DEAN: Yeah. That’s… probably less than I deserve. Makes you feel any better, we got Ash killed too.
At the bar, Ash raises his hand in a rock salute.
ASH: I’m cool with it.
DEAN: He’s cool with it. 
S05 E16 Dark Side of the Moon Credit here.
15. They've died so many times, but they're still on top.
 Sammy is dead. S05 E16 Credit here.
No Rest for the Wicked. Dean is torn apart by hell hounds
and dies.  The episode ends with him being tortured in Hell.
Credit here.

16.  Sam's broken soul is heart breaking.
Your soul is damaged, but you'll always be Sammy
to me. Credit.

17.  The brotherly love
These are real brothers. Oh Sam and Dean, you amuse me.
Credit here.

18. The happy feeling you get when something is alright
Little Sammy and reg. Dean. Credit here.

19.  The natural fears of Dean are perfect
 Dean and his planes...
He can face a lot of things, planes are not
one of them.  Credit.
20.  Pie! The things we do for pie!
Oh Dean, I ship Depie.  Credit here.
Credit here.
21.  The humorous sections of Supernatural are perfect
I love that Crowley calls Sam Moose.  Such a perfect thing.
Credit.
Sam's lost a lot of things, but the most heart breaking of all,
Sam lost his shoe. Credit.

And I know that this isn't a gif, but it's such a big part of the show! This line encompasses everything about Supernatural, so I figured why not?  This makes me happy!



3 comments:

  1. Imma have to start watching this show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply perfect and literally describe the show and feels perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS POST WAS PURE BEAUTY. JUST BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete