Wednesday, January 8, 2014

In Honor of Their Return!

Teen Wolf is back baby! This makes me so happy and I'm going to squeal when I see my boys! I love it! Unfortunately, I had a stupid, soul crushing bio project due the day after the premiere of Teen Wolf, so instead of seeing the wonderful faces of mis boys, I had to research genetic testing.  But I have pictures of their beautiful faces to keep me sane until I can watch the show tomorrow.  I won't keep them to myself.  This blog post is a shout out to Alizah.




1.  Here's Scotty!
(Tyler Posey)

 Oh look at that face! His smile and  eyes! Credit

Credit

I'm sorry.  I truly couldn't help it on this picture! Credit
2. The sassy, sarcastic, beautiful Stiles!
(Dylan O'Brien)

He has such a happy soul!

And he is also the epitome of awkwardness.

He's always laughing and smiling!
I had to.

3. The attractive Isaac :)

Look at the smolder, look at this beautiful face!
Isn't his smile adorable? He's just so happy
and perfect! 
Well someone's a little slap happy....
Have you ever been so scared, you go full
on Isaac?

4. We all need a little evil in our lives, and his name's Derek Hale :)


Well they're not excited or two thrilled about being
paralyzed next to each other.
See you guys later! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful post. Just...thank you.

    ReplyDelete