Friday, January 31, 2014

A Little About this Race

Ya'll know of the scientific classification.  Now, that's great and all, but we're teenagers, who cares? But you know what we do care about....us.  This is the High School Hierarchy and Classifications.

Kingdom: Humans

Phylum: Young adults

Class: Hormonal High School Students

Order: Preps, J.V. jocks, Asian nerds, girls who eat their feelings, girls who don't eat anything, desperate wannabes, burnouts, sexually active band geeks, the greatest people you will ever meet, and the worst. (Mean Girls) Also includes: the sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, wastoids, dweebies, pooheads. (Ferris Bueller)

Species: Freshmen

Considering I'm el freshmen, I figured that it would be nice to focus on our species.  High school, I've learned, is a very interesting place.  Though we might be separated from them, some of us have classes over there, so some of us have seen them.  Anyway, high school is interesting. Everything's about looking good, acting good, not being a total poohead, and through all that, still focusing on grades. Many of my friends, myself included, smudge the looking good part (sweats, no makeup).

The freshmen at my school suck.  I hate my grade.  If I had to classify our grade, we would be next to one of the worst.  The people at my school are less than good kids.  That's one way to put what we're all thinking. We (lightly used) freshman think we need to be cool, so many of us interpret this as being a slut, a druggie, or an imbecille.   Of course, I'm mainly referring to the 'cool kids.'

My group consists of the more literate portion of the school.  Meaning we read more, write more, and talk more intelligently.  A sub group of my group is the artsy fartsies. This includes the musicians (me) and the hardcore artists.

Here's a little picture I made to describe high school.

A little truth, okay, a whole lot of truth. Pic made my me :)
My own personal picture.
Now onto what we all love. High school hierarchy.  I've learned that I'm smack down in the middle of people who are outliers.  I prefer that term.  Yes, I'm in a group, but it's all over the place.  I have many, interesting, people in the group, who of all I adore.  That's really all I have to say.  We've got the pretty stereotypical group.

Most popular: Smart kids.
Popular: Dumb, slutty kids.
Least Popular popular: Druggies
Middle: Me and my homeboys.
High low: geeks and freaks (I love these people)
medium low: A little anime, but who knows.
low: People who aren't into anything. 

There are of course a few wanderers and stragglers, but eventually they'll find a home, or continue to be nomads...whatever floats their boats really.  :)  Well, this has been a interesting session of PsychoSmile. I added a new little things BTDubs! You like mis signature. :)

Oh Snapchat, you help me so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment