Friday, February 14, 2014

Bowling Bash

Recently I went on an exciting adventure. There were a lot of crashes and strikes. I went on an adventure to Olympus Hills....bowling Alley.  Yes, ladies and gentes, I, Emily Pearson, went bowling.  And not only did I go, I...
I won!  I don't mean to brag or anything, but I kind of creamed them, just kind of. Anyway, let me tell you the adventure in first hand detail.

I got in the car that night completely elated that we were going bowling. Never had a dream of mine come so perfectly true.  My young women and men group went bowling!  Anyway, I walk up to my favorite leader and procede to get in her car.  I believed-foolishly-that other girls would come with us, but no, my luck wasn't that extended.  I was stuck in the car with three teenage boys.  I also crammed them all in the back and took the front seat for myself.  The one with the longest legs wasn't too thrilled about that detail.
So it wasn't this bad, because he eventually
let it go! Yay! But funny nonetheless. Credit

It turned out that being stuck in the car with them was a totally cool experience.  They all listen to the same kind of music as me, so we jammed to Golden Oldies.  The best song we sang...

Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Grooveshark

We then got to the bowling alley before everyone else and it was totally bizarre.  I'm never on time to anything.

After we put on our nasty, disease ridden bowling shoes, we set up the bowling lanes cheerfully.  Everything was good, great, grand.  My first bowl I casually walked up to the place and threw the ball. I turned on my heel, expecting it to be a gutter ball because I suck at bowling, but then, I heard pins crash.  I sucked in a gasp of air, and looked back.  All but one pin had been knocked down.  After that I got super happy.  I hit that last pin and got a spare.

Long bowling story short, that night, I got four spares, and two strikes.   I tap danced a lot that night because that's what I do when I'm happy, and it was super exciting.  I love bowling, especially when I beat everyone in my group.  Even the goods bowler adults.  I beat one guy only by 5 points.  It was perfect.

You want to know what my score was............142 points.  142 points!!!! That's amazing, and I'm not even that good.  Luck was on my side I suppose. :)

Well, I hope you enjoyed my bowling story! Adios mis amigos!


No comments:

Post a Comment