Monday, February 10, 2014

Science Fair

As many of us freshmen know, the science fair is coming up.  Oh joy! I'm sooooo excited for public humiliation.  Hope you enjoy these next couple paragraphs about the ecstasy that I'm feeling for this event.

Why? Why would anyone want to display their intelligence on a board with pictures? Or better yet, a model of a volcano.   What's the point of a science fair? We're literally clueless about what's going on in science and teachers, judges and nobody else expects us to know what we're talking about.

When I say my project took weeks to do, I'm serious.  My project took weeks of hard-core procrastination.  Y'all know what I'm saying. :)  So in honor of the science fair, here's this little video that I found from my favorite comedian.  Brian Regan everybody!
So, if the video doesn't work, you can just this link.

This video is also on my Moving Pictures page just so you know! 

This post is a shout out to Alizah for the video above is an accurate description of how our science project is going to go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment