Thursday, March 20, 2014

Third-Wheeling :) Part 1

So, I'm weird.... Usually people don't enjoy being a third wheel, but for once, it wasn't bad.  I also found out that I really want to go to a certain college... I'm leaving a lot of cliff hangers right now, but, rest assured, I'll tell you anything and everything!  It all started on a Saturday....


My parents wanted to take me to my grandpa's estate but I didn't want to suffer in the car trip for 2 1/2 hours, so I thought up an idea, and it worked out.  I went to stay at mis hermanas casa.

The drive to my sisters wasn't all that bad because of 99.1 on the radio.  I got there around 12 o'clock, and went to a service project place where my sister was finishing up.  I met her friend, Mark, and he drove us to this place where we could get free food.  This was an adventure!  The three of us at free doughnuts and drank beverages.  Elise, my sister, found balloons filled with the magical substance Helium.  I think we all know what happened. :) I did a whole balloon in two takes.  My voice pitched pretty bad.  Elise and Mark were also pretty funny and as always, cackle-worthy!
Credit: Markleon
Free food was a good thing but what happened next was good.  Mark was carrying some food from the place to have for later, and he dropped it in the parking lot.  We then gave it to his roommates. :) What they don't know won't hurt them, eh?

Elise and I went back to her place and we just kind of hung out with her roommate and talked and schtuff.   We made plans and proceeded to get ready for said plans; we curled our hair and she changed.  Markleon (Mark) picked us up and we went free ice-skating.  With the help of 'my' trusty hockey skates, I smoked my sister.  Apparently, I'm much better than she is at ice skating. :)  We got more free doughnuts and hot chocolate, because my sister and her friend are married and I'm their child, or we're a polygamist family.  We do what we have to to get free stuff.   So turns out with Elise and Mark, I wasn't that much of a third wheel, which made my Saturday super exciting.  Anyway, when the ice-skating place finally closed, we headed over to this dance place.

Stats...

Free food: 2
Free Activity: 1
Helium Takes: 4

This post is already pretty long, and I know they can get tedious, so if you want to hear about the rest of my night, you can read about it in another blog post that will be here soon...within the week, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment