Friday, March 21, 2014

Third-Wheeling Part 2

I mentioned that I went dancing in the other post from this week, so I'm here to talk about it. :) Are you ready to catch a glimpse in possibly one of the first human interactions I've successfully had?

This place in a small town near me was having a Country Swing Dance thing and so we got in for four dollars.  This was pretty exciting :) I thought I would have no one to dance with all night because this is a college dance thing and I'm in high school, but I was asked quite a bit. :) To be completely honest, I danced with a guy to every song.  I only got one or two song breaks. :) I danced for three hours straight almost. :)  I learned a lot of exciting moves... 1. The Chicken ( not the normal once) 2. The Window  3. The Pretzel (for video click for 30 seconds into it)  4.  Dips  5.  Being thrown in the air and over the shoulder. 

Yeah, I danced with a lot of guys.  I'll give you the stats soon.... It was fantastic! The night was over too soon and at 12:04, we got off the dance floor and we getting on our coats. And then, I kid you not, this guy comes up to me and asks me if I'm going to come next Saturday.  I said probably not.  He said how bummed he was that he didn't get to dance with me, and so my sister practically pushed us onto the dance floor.  

The music wasn't country, and so he picked up the speed of how we were going to swing dance.  My sister said we were flying, and at point, I actually was, because he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder or something like.... I was honestly too dazed to know what was going on.  We were spinning quite fast. :)   After the dance, he said he hoped he would see me again anyway at the dance, and we went our separate ways. He then proceeded to get onto his motorcycle and drive away.  Yes, I was flustered.  And yes, he was es MUY attrictivo.  ;)


Credit: Markleon and Elise

Stats...

Boys I danced with: 20+

Line Dances: 6

Future Husbands: 1


If this video doesn't work, go to this link

This video displays a pretty good overview of what I did Saturday, minus the super complicated jumps and splits. 

*Quick announcement!  I'm so bummed that I can't go to this hoedown at my high school.  But that's cool because I can always go next year....maybe.*

No comments:

Post a Comment