Friday, March 28, 2014

Fictional Boyfriends

Fictional Boyfriends.... Girls, we all have them, because guess what, the guys at our school are less than book perfect.  We deserve the fictional friends! Yeah, I'm a little crazy, but it's all good in the hood.  I need to tell you about my relationship drama!


Credit
My very first fictional boyfriend.... His name is Kishan.  He's a tiger, and he's amazing.  He's got these eyes that are golden.  He's a prince, and he's old....he's like 21.  My friend, Alizah, introduced us on a double date with her own tiger boyfriend, Kishan's brother.  Anyway, we met at this place called Tiger's Curse. I'd say we're pretty serious, and he's kind of a bad boy.  Es malo chico. Yeah, that was my Spanish, dig it?  Anyway, I'd like ya'll to meet him, but he's currently unavailable.  Yeah, I'm weird, aren't I?


Credit
My second fictional boyfriend I met back in seventh grade, but didn't start dating him till eighth. His name is Ash, and he's pretty good-looking.  I mean, sure he's an Ice Prince, and a devil-ish faerie, but what can stand in the way of true love.  This man has silver eyes, and pitch black hair.  He can ride a horse like no other, and he can kind of wield a sword.  Ash also might be a bad boy as well.  What can I say, I have a type. :) So, Ash is reminding me to finish this post, so got to get onto the next boy.  BTDubs, we met in Iron King.


Credit
Meet fictional boyfriend number three; his name is Chase.  This college kid is a partier, but we're working on it. He's a great artist and he's really good with sarcasm.  He's also my type, and you know what that means.  Chase and I met in Taking Chances.  I also kind of had to "kidnap" him from his butthead author.  She decided that she would break up with him out of the blue in a car crash.  Death? Yes.  I cried, but it's okay, because he's with me now, and he's safe.  Yes, I'm living up to my blog name. Chase is the one on the left, and unfortunately, that is a tattoo sleeve, but it's still all good.


Credit
One of my most recent boyfriends is Kaiden.  I know what you're thinking, it's an odd name, but he's British, so it's okay.  Anyway, Kaiden is....special.  He's kind of Nephiliam.  That kind of means he's the offspring from an angel, and he might be related to the Demon of Lust.  But it's all good, he's not all his father.  Kaiden and I met at a concert in Sweet Evil. He's tall, nice, and muy attrictivo.  Anyway, he's a drummer and lives in California at the moment.  Luckily, I'm going to California in two weeks, so it's all good.  Anyway, Kaiden and I have known each other for three years, but he didn't become my fictional boyfriend until recently.  Announcement: Alizah doesn't like Kaiden.


Credit
The last fictional boyfriend I want to talk about with you is Tod.  He's a reaper. He's pretty Death in an attractive imaginary body. Tod is a pretty snazzy guy, and he's insanely sarcastic.  He's a real spirit up-lifter, and he's a fairly good guy.  Despite his job, he's the life of the party.  Tod and I met in My Soul To Take.  I constantly go to the place where we met (I read the book A LOT), and it's always nice seeing him.  We've known each other for two years now, and it's a party.  Anyway, now that you know Tod, I'm going to stop talking now.


I know this post was a little crazy, but, honestly, I didn't know what to write about, and talking about my fictional boyfriends comes naturally to me, sooooooo......See you next week with hopefully not such a Psycho post.

2 comments:

  1. This was a beautiful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaiden is impulsive and had no control over himself...why wouldn't I like him.

    ReplyDelete